If your group would like to get your hands dirty (or keep them clean) in service to the children in our care, consider a service project on our campus.
For more information contact Becky Machovec,
Assistant Director of Advancement at
(419) 483-7330 x1126 or email@example.com .
In recent years groups have taken on a number of important projects:
- Cleaning out and organizing
- Laying stone tiles in our Memorial Garden
- Planting flowers
Still others have:
- Wrapped Christmas gifts
- Organized holiday parties
- Water Balloon launches
- Sorted donated clothing
- Played games/activities with our kids
We make every effort to make sure that each group has the opportunity to spend time with our kids and learn about our ministry.