Flat Rock Homes, Care Center, and Community Services Implement Preventative Measures in Light of COVID-19
Flat Rock Homes, Care Center, and Community Services has implemented measures to ensure the health and safety of those served, as well as staff, during the COVID-19 pandemic (coronavirus) spreading across our state and country.
- No visitation is allowed in our Flat Rock Care Center and is discouraged in our Community Services homes. No donor visits, donation drop-offs, tours, mission teams, volunteer activity, face-to face interviews, etc. will be allowed in the Care Center. All candidate interviews will continue by phone or video.
- Only essential and critical staff will be admitted to the Flat Rock Care Center. Core staff will work remotely and will not be admitted unless absolutely necessary and approved.
- Staff will enter through a single point-of-entry and must complete a health screening, including a temperature check and symptom questionnaire. No one will be admitted with a temperature of 100.4 or higher and/or concerning symptoms.
- Doctors’ appointments and therapies that are not medically necessary have been suspended as well as non-essential meetings and other activities.
- Adult Advantages, our Adult Day Support Program, will suspend all services.
These measures, as well as many others, are being taken to ensure the health and safety of all served by Flat Rock and our staff. .
For more information, please contact Karen Kilgo, President/CEO of Flat Rock Homes, Care Center, and Community Service, at 419.483.7330 ext.1104 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a question regarding your specific loved one, please contact their administrator or QIDP. Follow our social media pages and website for the most up to date information.